Saturday, February 19, 2011

Twitter Wars



standoutloud
Feeling Suicidal ? - Join the Navy. http://bit.ly/fsa3sq you might get to meet Gibbs.

sixaxis66
@standoutloud If you so much as LOOK at Abbie, I will KILL YOU! She's MINE! ;)

standoutloud
@sixaxis66 Like you have any chance - I can offer her a stay in sunny Australia.

sixaxis66
@standoutloud Oh yeah?!!..Well..I..live in Jersey... you win. Damn you, Australia!!!!!

standoutloud
@sixaxis66 Come to sunny Australia for an extreme holiday. Cyclones, bushfires and lots of deadly animals.

sixaxis66
@standoutloud Just read that out loud in my Aussie accent. Too funny!

.................................................................................

sixaxis66
@standoutloud I need to apologize for my text rant last night about Abby of C.S.I. My bad... She is still mine, however. Back Off!!!

standoutloud
@sixaxis66 You Sir are a total cad. I challenge you to a duel. Stinky fish slap at twenty paces.

sixaxis66
@standoutloud I will see your fish slap and raise you a chum toss at five paces!

standoutloud
@sixaxis66 Ummmmm. Ok. Not sure what that is in USA but here it is a can of dog food.

giftsbonanza
@standoutloud @sixaxis66 lmao

sixaxis66
@standoutloud Here, it is a bucket of ground fish. Don't make me use it!

standoutloud
@sixaxis66 groundfish smoundfish - thats how you will be talking after being hit in the head with a can of dog food. Abby is mine.

sixaxis66
@standoutloud You are lucky that I am laughing so hard at your reply, that I am incapacitated. Dog food to the head,, priceless.

standoutloud
For those following along the argument with @sixaxis66 over Abby started with this http://bit.ly/fsa3sq

sixaxis66
@giftsbonanza I had no idea you were Aussie..I apologize for assuming you were fragile. I know better now,

giftsbonanza
@sixaxis66 usually the aussie men throw us in front when the going gets tough lol

standoutloud
@giftsbonanza Only after we run out of cans of chum.

giftsbonanza
@standoutloud lol true

sixaxis66
Abby loves me more!!! End of argument!

standoutloud
@sixaxis66 She wouldn't love anyone that smelled of chum - either kind.

sixaxis66
Okay..In the name of peace, I relinquish my bond to Abby. I have too much respect for Standout. I will now focus on Rhea Perlman of Cheers.

standoutloud
Coming soon to a theatre near you - Twitter wars the musical.

sixaxis66
I swear I am still laughing about the dog food to the head thing..

8 comments:

  1. Holy crap! I am laughing my ass off right now! So chumpy you can carve it! You are killing me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Believe it or not that photo is not doctored. That is actually the company slogan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yall aint right. Its to early to be laughing so hard. Ya need to share her and more beer...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am going to visit this page every day just to look at that label. So chumpy..It makes me cry..Is "chumpy" like "meaty" or "thick"?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Guess it must be a Scottish term. The dog in the ads has a Scottish accent. I remember a lot of jokes about chumps buying it when it first came out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah yes Abby. Now I understand...hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL Poor Abby! She's missing all her limbs right about now.

    Some of those old ads were so cheesy weren't they? Like "Don... Is good" and haha the "gogomobile". I loved that!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...